Sunday 9 February 2014

UFO #11: A little more green...

I didn't get so much done today what with sleeping late, going shopping and playing around with threads for both the ECS and PT - the post with the ECS colours can be seen here. The PT colours will be re-photographed tomorrow as either the images I had made were of all of the colours and out of focus/blurred or they didn't show all the colours. It's a shame I can't re-use time as then this project would already be finished! For now I bid you all goodnight and will let you see what my progress is tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not *that* close - will probably take a few more days - close enough that I'm wondering what to do with it :)

      Delete
  2. Yay, almost there! It's great to have these updates from you daily, you're really making a lot of awesome progress in such a short time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting there :) I have to say that these updates also make me work harder as I don't want to have no progress at all on a day.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.