Tuesday 11 February 2014

UFO #11: Blue advances even more

Another day and another update shows you that I have managed to do all but the longest 3 lines of blue. I spent the evening catching up on Sleepy Hollow and may have been so riveted once or twice that stitching was forgotten. Despite that I feel that quite a bit of progress was achieved and I have just 12 sections of 5 arrows to do (+ a few end bits but we won't speak about them) before I can do the centre bits and work towards completion.

I am so glad that I asked my oldest son to also buy more of the blue when he was getting me the green I needed as I have run out of blue and now I don't need to race to the shops in the morning to get more blue.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed - the blue is going well today - almost done half of the remaining blue lines already!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.