Thursday 20 September 2012

8 Colour challenge - Part 2: The colours

These are the colours I'll be using for the 8 colour challenge entry.

As I mentioned yesterday I have to at least use the following colours:
  • Black
  • Orange
  • Purple
  • Green
  • Silver
  • Red
  • Ecru
  • Glow-in-the-Dark
 And I'm using all of the 8 colours! I'm using several greens and oranges. The red comes in the shape of 349 (3rd from the top left), the purple is trying to hide in this lot and pretend to be brown but it's a really antique mauve ultra dark 3802 and the black is of course 310 and the same goes for the silver (E168), glow in the dark and ecru so I'm meeting the 5 or more rule for this already *grin*. On top of that I'm also using some yellows, greys and browns.

Total number of colours: 45

The more colour orientated people reading this might say "But I can see peach! surely that's pink?" to which I'll cheerfully say - perhaps but it's orange enough for me to call it orange and anyway peaches are orangey yellow so I have no idea why someone decided to call this colour peach.

2 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.