Tuesday 27 August 2019

Blackwork SAL - August


Welcome to the eighth part of the Blackwork SAL! Things have gone a bit better lately, my finger is completely healed and I'm just about caught up with the backlog of cleaning. My fiancé was here for almost a week so I didn't do as much online as usual but I'll soon get back into the rhythm of things - I still have a few blog posts to catch up on - they will be done before the end of the month. One thing I need to catch up on personally is the stitching of the last two months and the months to come - I'm not sure how long it will take but at least I can stitch again!
However I wasn't able to stitch this in time so here is another image of what it could look like instead. This month you get the last two inner corners - from next month forwards you will get the bigger area's to stitch each month but they will all be the same pattern so will work up almost as quickly as before.

As always I have included a larger area of the Blackwork pattern with the area to be used in the SAL marked out in red in case you have trouble with the blue and so you can see a larger area. You are not supposed to stitch this area.

You can find the pattern here

Have fun stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pattern. Glad to hear your finger has healed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Me too! I was getting really worried!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you're doing better. The blackwork looks fun and quick this month, it's on my to-do list for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.