Tuesday 13 August 2019

Mamluk Cross Stitch SAL - Part 8

Welcome to the eighth part of the Mamluk SAL! This month we are continuing the row. I'm sorry I didn't get all of last week's posts up, I'm struggling with my health still (my rheumatism is now also joining in the "fun") and even my best plans are going awry - I have another trip to the Dr tomorrow as my finger is still not 100% better yet - it's been a good four weeks now *sigh*. Unfortunately this also means that I have been unable to stitch - so you won't see a photo of my work this month.

This is where you will be after stitching this - please remember that the darker colours are this month's pattern, not a different colour for the stitching.

Please note that the patterns show the entire pattern area every month - as time goes by the space will become covered in stitches. So what shows as the middle this month IS the middle of the pattern.

This month there are 182 stitches (17 stitches of red and 165 stitches of blue) for the original version and 188 (23 stitches of red and 165 stitches of blue) for the restored version.

You can find the original pattern here
You can find the restored pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MamlukSAL and/or my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

With any luck I'll see you soon with the eighth NFSAL and the other missing blog posts!

4 comments:

  1. Uuh, now there's something interesting! I'm very much looking forward stitching to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that your health is giving you considerable problems. Take care of what you need and become well and nimble. Know that I am sending healing thoughts and prayers your way, your health is most important. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things always go weird with me and new health issues... it's part of having chronic illnesses unfortunately. Thank you!

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.