Tuesday 20 August 2019

Medieval Owl SAL - August

Welcome to the August edition of the Medieval Owl SAL! This month it's a little late but not as late as July fortunately. This month I had stitched back in January to show what the blue looked like once stitched as it was such an unexpected colour for this project. Health wise things are getting better - it appears that I have finally beaten the infection and I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things - starting with the backlog of cleaning as my house was a bit of a pit after a month of barely any cleaning.

As you may have noticed I have been prioritising the projects on my blog that can't be finished without the next patterns - the rest will be caught up as soon as I'm able. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for those patterns.
This is last month's photo that shows the August part of the pattern at the top left.

Next month you *finally* get to do the second of the two sections that I stitched way back in January!

You can find the pattern here
You can find the black and white pattern here

If you are stitching this too and want to join us on Facebook just go to the Facebook group and apply!

If you want to (also) join in on Instagram or Twitter all you need to do is use the tag #MedievalOwlSAL and my name @Magical525 and I'll be sure to look in on your work and possibly even re-tweet it if it's on Twitter!

Have fun stitching!

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear that your health is returning and that you can once again get your life in some order. It is very difficult to catch-up sometimes. Whatever you can comfortably do is great, I really enjoy your designs and will wait and be ready to stitch. Take good care of yourself and your loved ones. I am just starting your beautiful ornament for June, but now I am intrigued with Medieval Owl. Thank you for all that you give to the stitching community.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it's hard work catching up, not helped by the neighbours adding an extension and as a result frequently needing access to my garden - I have been poised to assist all summer - it's very stressful (doesn't help that sections of our shared fence are not in place and they sometimes just walk into my garden via the gap... *sigh* but the roof got put on today so things are getting closer to the end for me :) ) The good thing about my health issues is that my oldest son, who has often thought I was exaggerating, has come to the conclusion that actually... I'm usually downplaying how I feel - about time too lol! I hope you enjoy stitching the ornament and would love to see it when finished! The Medieval Owl is more than a bit confetti like but the end result is so pretty. I'm noticing that people are being scared off from stitching him because of the confetti so may make a poll in the fb group and see if anyone wants a simpler version at some point. You are welcome! I'm glad you enjoy my creations :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.