Tuesday 23 June 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 39


This is where I was when I posted yesterday - rather on the late side which also meant I started stitching a bit late too but having spent most of the day cleaning I was rather tired in the evening so didn't stitch as much as I would have liked. I'm running late today again and as I've been in a lot of pain I've not stitched at all and won't be so this post is short and there will be no progress report tomorrow.
The copper part has been done and some of the filling in with the E 3821 gold.

Stitches done:174
Total stitches:  15707
Total backstitches: 63.62 inches
Stitches left: 1826

See you in 2 days time when I will hopefully have been able to do some catch up!

2 comments:

  1. It's still beautiful...take a day off and rest my sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I did! I was in bed for 15.5 hours, though not asleep all of them, most of my body approved - except my back which decided I was lying down too long lol.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.