Friday 28 April 2017

Journey: Day 3

Day 3: I plugged along doing the long and short stitch - got 3 more lots of thread in and not much seems to be done for all that thread.
I shall have another go at adding more thread to it later, though I also need to get the next NFSAL pattern stitched up for Monday and tonight the latest Vakje per Week will be posted, which always gets stitched asap after it's up so I can concentrate on my other projects. I do however want to get this mountain finished by the end of the weekend as I need time to work on the rest of the embroidery before the deadline.
I'll be doing a few more lines with the combined threads then I'll go with just the darker colour before moving on to the last colour that you will see when I get to it.

That's all for now, I'm not sure when the next post will be but I will be back soon!

2 comments:

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.