Friday 14 April 2017

Friday Freebie (Part 1 of a weekend of freebies!) : Rapunzel Fob

This pattern was inspired by the mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Rapunzel which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!

This time the 4 pattern sections are all in one pattern, just to make things easier for you! I also made sure that each pattern section printed on a single page so no part patterns on 2 pages. It was a bit of a battle as you can't just pick which bit you want on a page - you have to extend the grid to make it big enough so you can have it start in the correct place. It was a bit of a learning curve I can tell you hehe.

In the title I mentioned a weekend of freebies. I decided that for the Easter weekend I'd give a new free pattern every day, some smaller than others, with one you should be able to stitch in a day using either the colours given or what you have left lying around from another project as it doesn't take much floss to stitch it.

Rapunzel's pattern can be found here

See you tomorrow with the next free pattern!

2 comments:

  1. I totally missed this weekend of freebies with my internet being down - time to catch up! This one is lovely, it really does fit with Rapunzel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urk no internet is horrible! Good thing I don't usually take patterns down :) I'm glad you like this one, it took a long time to do it because it just didn't seem "right" till I added the huge amount of blackwork

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.