A SAL? I hear you ask..
NCC International Headquarters where I will post a new ornament pattern every month - the first one is up already!
IHSWAnother SAL I've not posted as much about as I should have last year but I certainly made a point of stitching every time and joining in with a hangout chat with some friends so we can chat, stitch, show stuff off and generally behaving as if we are at a stitching bee.
WIPocalypseI've been kinda doing this for a long time - just not answering the questions asked every month. I hope to be a bit better about joining in with this as well for the coming year.
This SAL needs a bit more space as I want to make a list of things I want to work on the coming year.
- Mikes Mushrooms - it's in dire need of a bit more love and some more being stitched on it.
- TW's Castle Ridge - a new start for the year and I want to finish it this year too.
- My ornament SAL - I want to stitch them up myself too and make examples of how to finish them.
- More TW - not sure what but it will happen.
- The Christmas tree tea cosy - will need to buy thread for that though.
- The cutlery WIP needs finishing.