Thursday 4 August 2011

Loving music..


I've had the G clef charm (the musical note charm)  for a long time and not really found a way to use it but the sewing charm necklace inspired me to see if there was a way to use it and with a bit of leather I had lying around (yes I AM that type of person - I keep al kinds of small bits and pieces in case I'll need them for one of my many projects) and beads and "findings" from my bead stash and what you see above is what the result is <grin>

Not much to tell really so I'll let the picture speak for itself .

2 comments:

  1. I have 6 sorting boxes full along with a couple of tins of glass leaf beads and some other bits and pieces - so yeah - stash. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.