Sunday 22 September 2013

IHSW update

 I got quite a bit more done during the IHSW this weekend. So much more that I actually finished something stitching wise - just need to make it into what it needs to become. I also had a great time chatting with my friend Carla, so much so that time just flew!
 
This is the completed embroidery part of my mystery project A which I finished today. I had a spot of bother with being able to finish as I'd run out of the orange 741 with just 20-30 stitches left so I decided to use 740 instead for those  last stitches instead of waiting till Wednesday when I had money to get more.
In the mean time I finished this little mini quilt top made of leftover squares that didn't make it into my hexagon quilt or were too small for the hexagon quilt. The smallest squares are 1" /2,54 cm square. The quilt is 14 inches / 35,56 cm square

2 comments:

  1. You busy woman!!! I absolutely LOVE the apple :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is that I didn't feel particularly busy heheh - I was having fun and relaxing :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.