Friday 18 August 2017

Friday Freebie: Cinderella Fob

Welcome to the last of the Mucha princess fobs! This pattern was inspired by the Mucha princess patterns Pinky the Pink has made, this one uses the colours of Cinderella which you can find here (if it hasn't sold out yet as it's a limited edition pattern). Pinky's etsy shop can be found here with more princesses and much, much more!

In this pattern I have used silver DMC light effects and crystal beads to add a bit of refined sparkle to the pattern. Don't worry there are no partial back stitches! The longer lines are done as straight stitches which make life so much easier. Don't want to use beads? Use either silver or white to make French or colonial knots instead.

You can find the pattern here

*NEWS*
I started an Instagram account for regular cross stitch updates if you are interested on seeing what I get up to on a more or less daily basis feel free to check it out here

I'll see you soonish with a WIP update if all goes well - nausea from the pills makes it difficult to concentrate enough to write still, especially since they upped the amount I get but they are doing what they need to do and I am slowly getting where I need to be.

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely one - I am a bit sad it's the last of them, but I just know that brain of yours is full of awesome ideas and you won't leave us without new patterns for long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am as well - it's been quite the journey to make them all :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.