What I got:
- 2 Mills Hills appliqué beading needles
- Thread Worx overdyed floss (5 yard) in Wild Fires (1107), War Paint (1151), and Dreamscape (1053)
- Caron Watercolours Lexi's Blue (289)
- Kreinik silk Mori milk paint (5.5 yard) Very Dark Hemlock (0416)
- Mill Hills Glass Beads (Size 11/0) Gold
- Weeks Dye Works (5 yards) Trick or Treat (4101)
- Kreinik Blending Filament Peacock (085)
- Kreinik Cord Vatican Gold (102C)
- Kreinik 1/16" Ribbon Emerald High Lustre (009HL)
- And behind it all in all it's blazing glory from the sales section: a 13 x 18" picture this plus solar 16 ct aida
So if you want to wash something do NOT get Weeks Dye Works threads as it will not have a happy ending.
The pattern is of Dashwood Mausoleum with the church behind it. It's 78 x 51 stitches 9 1/4 cm x 14 1/4 cm / 3 5/8"x 5 5/8"done on 14 ct white Aida. I can't remember how many colours it has I'm afraid.
Doing the "large" expanses of blue almost did my head in and I only had enough blue to add 1 extra line so I had to get creative and add the other two lines at the bottom using the greens - I think it worked out pretty well as it's hard to see where the pattern left off and my addition starts.