Friday 19 January 2018

Friday Freebie: Patchwork Needle Book

This week's Friday freebie is the cover for a needle book, though of course you can make it into anything you like! It's perfect for using up leftovers from kits etc. as each section can be done with different colours.

 There is a small amount of back stitch and some XL cross stitches too!

You can really let your imagination loose on this pattern so feel free to do so! I haven't included finishing instructions for this needle book as there are just so many different ways to do so, but if you need some inspiration how about looking at the tutorial I included in this pattern: Blue Floral Needle Book

Note: The pattern is in landscape mode this week as I could then put the complete pattern onto the same page.

You can find the pattern here

Have a great weekend! I'll be back with one of my irregular TUSAL posts (WHAT posts? If you don't know what I'm talking about just wait a short while or check and see if the next post is up as that is also explained and linked there!) soon!

4 comments:

  1. I know I already told you, but I just have to tell you again how much I love this <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did :D I am so very glad you like this! That makes me really happy :D

      Delete
  2. I did a double take when I saw this. It does look like patchwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried very hard to make it look like something I could have made with fabric :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.