Friday 8 December 2017

Friday Freebie: Stars and Snowflakes

Last week I had so much fun with the star that I did three more - all with snowflakes! I couldn't decide which one to share so decided to share all three so YOU can choose which one you want to stitch.
Of course if you can't choose then go right ahead and do all three! Naturally you can do these any colour you like. I made sure each star had different colours so that you can see how much thread you need to do a single star should you only wish to do the one.
 
I also put each star on its own page in the pattern so you can print them off individually and don't have to deal with the central star being spread over two pages.

You can find the pattern here

Have a great weekend and see you next week!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you - these would make cute ornaments on perforated paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these nice patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :D I'd love to see what you make with the patterns if you decide to use them :)

      Delete
  3. As I already mentioned, I especially love the nordic sweater one :) I think I will stitch up one of those if we do the ornament exchange again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You are welcome, I hope you enjoy stitching them :)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.