Friday 24 November 2017

Friday Freebie: Carla's Pumpkin Pie

This week something a little different - A piece of pie! Not just any pie but Carla's! She was tormenting me earlier with a picture of her pie and was mean enough not to teleport some to me! It's not very visible in the image above but there is some pale beige backstitch on the dollop of cream to make it look more cream like.

Of course as always you can make the pie into any flavour pie just by changing the colour of the filling. Some darker red would make a great cherry pie and yellow would make a good lemon pie for example.

You can find the pattern here

The observant of you will have noticed that the WIP Wednesday post remained missing - what can I say, life has been very busy but I hope to sort it all out sometime next week (the weekend is very busy too lol)

I hope to see you soon for my next post - whether it's Wednesday or next Friday for the freebie - till then be safe!

4 comments:

  1. I am giggling...will probably be giggle all day now! Thank you for the stitchy reproduction of my lovely pie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you get to giggle AND have all the pie! :D You are welcome! :)

      Delete
  2. Now I want pie as well, and I have both of you to blame for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shall just have to get your revenge by stitching it first ;)

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.