Saturday 3 June 2017

May TUSAL

Front of jar with my needle minders - the dragon is being helpful and holding a needle for me.
I'm really late for this but then it's not as long this time as it was last time (a year hehe). My jar is pretty full as I've been very busy which means this post will be very picture heavy! For those of you wondering what on earth a TUSAL is: it stands for Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long and its just keeping all your threads etc. from stitching in a jar and then posting once a month (or so) what you stitched since the last post. It's a good way of seeing that you stitched more (or occasionally less) than you thought.
The back so you can see all the layers and colours.
What I worked on:
Vakje per week
At the beginning of the month
At the end of the month
Dear Rien (this is given on Facebook, just search for Dear Rien)
At the beginning of the month
At the end of the month
Linen and Threads 2017 Mystery Band Sampler Stitch Along
At the beginning of the month
At the end of the month
Never Ending Sampler Stitch Along
At the beginning of the month
At the end of the month (*so* much done!)
Journey
At the beginning of the month
Completed half way in the month.
 NFSAL
May NFSAL
 Freebies I designed and had time to stitch
C-3PO
Vines Squared

Power flower - Variation 1

The Glorious 25th of May





As you can see LOTS was stitched! I may not have made as much progress as I'd have liked on some projects but... over all many stitches were placed into fabric.

6 comments:

  1. Knew you'd worked on a great many things this month - no wonder that ort jar is so full! I like seeing the contrast between the two pictures for each project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yeah, there is that. It certainly helped me see how much I've really done :)

      Delete
  2. This is really a nice way of showing your progress. Your power flowers are great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it would help show how much I'd really done this month - which is difficult to see with just the one picture of each. Thanks I'm glad you like the pattern :)

      Delete
  3. That's a ton of ORTs! I was wondering about all that pink-ish floss on top, but of course I forgot about the bead cluster project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Lilac! not pink! :D I don't think I'll have as much to show next time, the lilac project and the black and red project have both taken days longer than usual for me.

      Delete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.