The colours were inspired by another of Pinky the pink's newest princess patterns, this time Hannah Alexander's Tinkerbell (you can find the pattern here: Pinky the pink's Etsy ) The choice of a flower like shape was also inspired by this pattern as there is nothing that Tinkerbell likes more than flowers.
The first is done like this:
- Do a line of back stitching all the way round
- Turn it so the back of the work is facing up
- Fold the seam allowance down and finger press in place
- Fold two adjoining corners towards the centre and whip stitch them together along the line that connects them
- Fold the 3rd corner over and whip stitch it along the line between it and the adjoining two
- Fold over the last corner and whip stitch one more side closed
- Then stuff the fob through the last opening
- Tuck a bit of ribbon or cord in the top of the corner and whip stitch the last seam closed.