Saturday, 27 June 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 42

Yesterday's post brought you the first stitches after the hoop was moved, today you get to see that part begin to be filled in. I didn't do as much as I'd hoped as my short nap became a multi hour sleep. I had not realised I was *that* tired but I suppose it was to be expected having spent the last child free weekend building flat pack furniture instead of resting as I usually do. As a result not so much was done stitching wise but there was still quite a bit of progress.
In the end I managed to stitch 267 stitches - not too bad all things considered.

Stitches done: 267
Total stitches:  16872
Total backstitches: 63.62 inches
Stitches left: 661
Back stitches left: 24.91 inches.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously ALMOST THERE! MY GOODNESS I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait till you see today's post! Talk about close...!

      Delete