Friday, 13 March 2015
So.. I got organising...
While looking at a site I found that the manufacturer also made clear cases to put beads into and I rather liked the look of that so I ordered one case to see how much I could get into it and a bunch of flip top boxes as I knew I liked them. I found that I had rather more beads than I ever imagined as I had to order more flip top boxes - especially the smallest size. Sadly the shop only had 2 more cases while I wanted 8 so that I could have the colours separate. They did say they'd order more and get back to me.
Having put these into flip top boxes I had to move the green beads that were in with the white beads to be with the black as I needed the space. The case of brown beads is now also completely full.