Friday 13 February 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 2

Yesterday I was at 764 stitches in total at the beginning of the day. I didn't get as much done as the day before but I did do 439 stitches which is a smidge more than the 428 that I need to do to make it. I'm now at 1203 stitches which is close to 7% complete. Between shopping and an unexpected nap, as I dozed off when I was taking a short reading break, I lost quite a bit of time but I hope to manage more today.
As I need time to do my March ornaments I'm trying to build a bit of a buffer stitch count wise to make sure I can do them on time without effecting my chances at finishing this, so every day I do a bit more than the required amount is good.

That's all for today's update - see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you still made your 'need to do' count despite the distraction. Once you get the other silver, you will surely be able to catch up quite a it by filling in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I'm starting to get used to how much I can do a day now, makes it easier to know if I'll make it or not :)

      Delete
  2. The excitement is building....and I am technically "current" ha ha! but THIS way is definitely fun :D

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.