Sunday, 22 February 2015

Celtic Wolf - WIP post 11

Friday I was at 4249 after another slow day. Yesterday I was not so busy with doing stuff but having a down day just chilling and stitching while my bf did his own things resulting in a nice relaxing day for the both of us. I was even able to join Carla and the girls for a bit in our IHSW hangout - always fun to catch up and see what everyone got and has done! As a result I got quite a bit of stitching done and ended up doing 500 stitches AND 9.14 inches of XL back stitching! I finished doing the braided area as much as I could and then did the blue background around and between it all.
Today I shall be doing 2 things: first is choose which colours to use for the stitching of the face as I have not yet decided on that and the second is to do some more of the silver area's to hopefully get a chunk more done of them though today does look like it's going to be busier than yesterday.

Stitches done:500
Backstitches done: 9.14
Total stitches: 4749 (= 26.38%)
Total backstitches: 42.76 inches

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that does look like a lot! Great work, and sounds luke you two had a lovely quiet day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is quite a bit , somehow I managed to do more than expected. Yes we did :D

      Delete
  2. Nicely done! It's almost time to move the hoop tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! NOOOOOOOO!! gotta get the new threads and stitch them first!

      Delete