Things I was to work on:
- Awning for the neighbour that I started last autumn and MUST finish soon.
- Mike's Mushrooms as it's high time I picked that up again.
- Possibly also do a bit more of the floor tile.
What I managed to do:
- Working on the awning is hard work - it's horrible poly and the whole piece weighs 5.4 kg (that's 11.9 pounds) so it is physically draining for me to work in it. I got the side seams done - sounds a lot easier than it was in reality. I started pinning the top seam. I'll do a proper blog on this project from hell soon.
- Mikes Mushrooms. As you can see I got quite a bit of the biggest mushroom done and I finished the last little bit of the middle one.
- Floor tile: I managed to do the last little bit of the corner loops so they are now complete and the frame is now 1/2 way done.