Thursday, 8 August 2013

Insane Hexagon update

If you had thought that I'd forgotten about this project you could be forgiven as I've not worked on it or updated any progress for over 18 months. I did pick it back up again in May when I was given new meds that made concentrating on anything complicated almost impossible. I have since completed all 3 reds that I could made from the fabric I had.
  
Next up: cutting the yellows.

These are (from top to bottom) the 33rd, 34th and 35th blocks in this project.

For more information see:  The insane hexagon quilt
To see all the quilt blocks together look here:  Insane Hexagon Project

2 comments:

  1. Here I thought my goals were lofty, you really do take the prize with this! Those finished blocks are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so much lofty as just insane ;-) I need to make a photo of all the blocks together soon - it's been 3 years since I started this so it's high time I did show all :)

      Thanks :D It's quite difficult making them work just by using what I have.

      Delete