Saturday 23 June 2012

A new project

At last I can go back to the SATW project I started where I'm doing a load of the characters in cross stitch. I really love the style of art that humon, the artist, makes so I've been working very hard at making sure that the patterns are as close to the art as I can possibly make them given the restrictions of cross stitch being little squares and making them no more than 3 1/4 inches wide when completed.

This one is "Sister Sweden" and as you an see she's a pretty busty sex bomb :) and she will only need 7 colours to complete so it's pretty straight forwards. Once I've completed the black outlines I basically won't need the pattern much any more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the comment form moderation... some bored idiots are spamming my blog.